All webcast events are live & then archived for listening or download later at anytime on our new streaming webcast service - Spreaker, available on Channels 1 & 2 on the website www.thumbtailgater.com/
Facebook Page
Twitter @ThumbTailgater
Google Sportsline Call or Text: 810-294-4887

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Week 2 Edition - Thumb Tailgater Sports Pregame Show

The Week 2 Edition of the Thumb Tailgater Sports Show is now ready for listening.
Special guest was once again WLEW Cruise 102.1 FM Sports Play By Play Man - Rick Glaza.
Also don't forget to play the Power Picks Pick 'Em Challenge Game!
Congrats goes out to David Bossick who was the Week 1 winner. There were a couple people tied at 8 pick wins, but David got the closest score total to break the tie breaker.

thumbtailgater@gmail.com

1 comment:

Chiuk Czlek said...

Great show Eddie!

I really like what your doing with high school sports in the area.

Not many comments, I don't know why. Maybe followers are just a bit shy for some reason, waiting for someone else to speak first. I get that way too. Thinking I'm a big mouth and off-putting to others, but if they can't talk, I will!

Again, Great show, and I will be at home to listen to your play-by play for the CC/BC match-up, unless I travel the few miles and take it in..in person.