Thumb Tailgater Sports - as an affiliate of the MHSAA - will present a Live Internet Audio Webcast of the Class B Quarterfinal 7 boys basketball game that has the *New Haven Rockets taking on Detroit Osborn Knights - taking place at Marysville HS.
New Haven is seeking it's first State Semifinal appearance - the last two years they have been close - having fallen to Detroit Henry Ford. Can history finally be made this season?
Find out and listen in to the Live Audio Webcast on Channel 1 at thumbtailgater.com - coverage to start at 6:45pm.
Other information on the MHSAA HS Boys Basketball playoffs:
Boys Quarterfinals Set For MHSAA.TV
State Finals on Saturday, March 25th will be carried live on FOX Sports Detroit-PLUS and their website FOX Sports GO!
Live Audio of State Semifinals & Finals will also be presented via Live Internet Audio - at mhsaanetwork.com/
East Lansing, Mich. – March 19 – The Quarterfinal of the MHSAA Boys Basketball Tournament, presented by Sparrow Health, will have live streaming video on the MHSAA.tv website ( ).
A $9.95 subscription will allow for live viewing of Quarterfinals, plus Semifinal action and ( ) from the Breslin Center in East Lansing; and other live content on the NFHS Network for a 30-day period.
- West Bloomfield v. Troy at University of Detroit-Mercy, (Bloomfield Hills Cranbrook Kingswood)
- Clarkston v. Saginaw at Davison High School, (Davison)
- Kalamazoo Central v. Grand Rapids Christian at Lansing Eastern Fieldhouse, (East Lansing)
- Romulus v. Detroit U-D Jesuit at University of Detroit-Mercy, (Bloomfield Hills Cranbrook Kingswood)
- Detroit Osborn v. New Haven at Marysville High School, (Marysville)
- Benton Harbor v. Spring Lake at Caledonia High School, (Cedar Springs)
- Williamston v. River Rouge at Chelsea High School, (Detroit Catholic Central)
- Lake Fenton v. Ludington at Mt. Pleasant High School, (Mt. Pleasant)
- Monroe St. Mary Catholic Central v. Detroit Edison PSA at Tecumseh High School, (Riverview Gabriel Richard)
- Flint Beecher v. Beaverton at Bay City Central High School,
- Kalamazoo Christian v. Grand Rapids Covenant Christian at Holland W. Ottawa High School, (Comstock Park)
- Manton v. Negaunee at Petoskey High School, (Petoskey)
- Hillman v. Powers North Central at Sault Area High School,
- Southfield Christian v. Fowler at Imlay City High School, (Montrose)
- Benton Harbor DREAM Academy v. Lansing Christian at Kalamazoo Loy Norrix High School,
- Wyoming Tri-unity Christian v. Buckley at Cadillac High School, (Mancelona)
Coverage of all games will be single camera with graphics, produced games may also include their own announcers.
All sporting events – live or delayed - are available on a subscription basis only for their first 72 hours online. They become available for free, on-demand viewing approximately 72 hours following their completion.