All webcast events are live & then archived for listening or download later at anytime on our new streaming webcast service - Spreaker, available on Channels 1 & 2 on the website www.thumbtailgater.com/
Facebook Page
Twitter @ThumbTailgater
Google Sportsline Call or Text: 810-294-4887

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Some Getting Use To....Week 1 Football Picks Challenge

It is hard letting go sometimes...just like trying to get people over to the revamped Thumb Tailgater Sports website and new blog which is now integrated there. It is going to be getting use to for those who have come here in the past. The new revamped website is at www.thumbtailgater.com
Look on the bottom of the site to check into the new revamped site.
Make your picks in the comment section. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually catch up with your site on my lunch hour. Your new site is blocked at my work now. Maybe others are having same problem.

Eddie Fury said...

A website getting blocked? Really? But you can get on a blog? Something fishy there at work.

Jay Lo said...

If you are like me you are excited to get the DISH Network Tailgater. This is a great new feature that is going to offer a great way to enjoy tailgating and more. This I like that I can go camping or to a BBQ at the park and I have TV. I work for DISH and have worked with this product at DISH. This will also work in a RV. Find out more info on all the great DISH features and options here at http://goo.gl/vd4M4