All webcast events are live & then archived for listening or download later at anytime on our new streaming webcast service - Spreaker, available on Channels 1 & 2 on the website www.thumbtailgater.com/
Facebook Page
Twitter @ThumbTailgater
Google Sportsline Call or Text: 810-294-4887

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Vassar 42, Bad Axe 16

Vassar defense was able to keep the Bad Axe Hatchet out of the red zone at least twice inside the 5 yard from the endzone on 4th & goal!

Well, once again I experienced some slow sounding, jittering, interference on the live audio streaming of the game at Vassar. I apologize again.... I tried using a music player on the computer and opened a web page and that cause the interference. My fault. I am sorry for making it hard for you fans to listen. I will be bringing another computer to handle the music & free commercials I had to test out to play over the internet broadcast. However some things are improving. Just bear with me please....Thank you!

Post Game Interview with Vassar Head Coach

No comments: